Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dusk on the 'town

This block is perhaps my favourite in all of Centretown. I just love the character of the three distinct buildings on Elgin between Somerset and MacLaren.

I was out at nighttime on June 16, and there was a beautiful blue sky. Of the three shots I took, this one was clearest, though it didn't quite capture the blueness of the sky as well as I would have liked.


I have a couple of other photos I took on June 8 on McLeod. Here are a couple shots of the tower under construction at the Museum of Nature:


Very pretty.

I literally have dozens of subjects that I would like to post photos for, I just need to find some time. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to queue some posts up so that a new post will go up every other day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment