Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day from Ottawa! #ottbike

Happy Canada Day! Here's a photo of my bike decked out in red and white Christmas lights at Capital Vélo Fest.

Mine was one of the many HPVOoO bikes on the June 4, 2011 night ride. There are more photos linked from the HPVOoO 2011 events Gallery and on the Capital Vélo Fest website

I'll be busy at the Bluesfest Bicycle Parking for Citizens for Safe Cycling the next couple weeks, so I might miss a few posts. See previous posts with the Bluesfest label.

[Look for more one-photo posts under the label Singles]

2 comments:

  1. Hello, what's going on? I've been enjoying your pictures and writings but there was no posts in the past weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As referenced frequently on Twitter, I've been crazy-busy with Bluesfest. Back to work Wednesday, and still lots of Bluesfest stuff to wrap up. Blog should be back to normal by next week, maybe this Friday.

    ReplyDelete