Monday, December 27, 2010

Images of Centretown Greeting Cards?

I'm not the type to send Christmas cards to everybody I know, but the last couple of years I've given out a few handmade cards with photo prints of winter scenes from the Rideau Canal to family and close acquaintances. Here's the set I'm giving out this year, from photos I took last winter (many of them are visible in posts with the label Canal), with customized greetings inside.

I'm thinking of producing them in larger quantities and offer the sets for sale to Images of Centretown readers next year, if there is enough interest (with a portion of the proceeds going to the community association). Leave a comment or drop me a line at centretown.ottawa@gmail.com if you would be interested in this for 2011.

[Look for more one-photo posts under the label Singles]

No comments:

Post a Comment