Friday, September 24, 2010

Gladstone near Bank

In mid-August, I snapped this photo of the building that houses the Rama Lotus Yoga Centre, among other businesses. Next to it is Pierre Amelotte International, a more yellow former house. Behind that is the tower crane for the Central Phase 1 (site of the former Metropolitan Bible Church).

Behind the tower is a sky that gives off just the right amount of light to make for a nice photo.

By sheer coincidence, iKen posted a photo of this same building on his blog after I'd prepared this post but before it was scheduled to go up. I've had a lot of that lately!

[Look for more one-photo posts under the label Singles]

1 comment:

  1. I was on Blogawa and saw your post include the link to my blog. thanks for your interest. It was good to find out about the historical background of the building from your blog.

    ReplyDelete