Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Peds on Weds: James Street

The canopy tree canopy over James Street, looking east from Lyon toward Bank. No particular reason, it just looks nice (I boosted the saturation a teensy bit). When cycling or walking, I find the side streets are much more pleasant to walk along than the major roads (with fewer lights, to boot).


I remember stopping on my bike and turning around to take a photo along this block, but I thought it was just a couple of weeks ago. The timestamp for this photo actually puts it at four months ago! Time sure flies! I honestly can't remember if I took this photo because of the trees, or because the light in that pedestrian signal on the right is out... ah, I see now: the blue car is driving the wrong way!

[Tune in on Wednesdays at noon for a new pedestrian-themed blog post. View the Pedestrians label for previous Peds on Weds posts]

[Look for more one-photo posts under the label Singles]

No comments:

Post a Comment